Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wednesday Wild Women of Hector

Gail and I had art play last night. We both worked on seperate projects.
My goal was to cover some very ugly large plastic dreidels with tissue paper paper mache and then glitter them all over.
Gail was working on her snowman and made a black stove top hat with wiring in the brim so she could shape it. We figured out the front of the snow woman Gail had found some wonderful trim in black cord with pearls down the middle and after her snow woman's bariatric surgery she needed a whole new outfit!
The removed skin and stuffing made a small snow person...so was it bariatric surgery or did she just deliver a baby......
Hopefully Gail will post some finished product pictures of the snow people!

Review: We tried Lucy's gluten free pumpkin cookies.....not good no taste, seriously do not buy these. They printed on the box "little spice so the pumpkin taste can come through". Sorry I do not want to eat straight pumpkin I like mine with spice-make me feel like I am having a slice of pumpkin pie......

No comments:

Post a Comment