Thursday, January 12, 2012

deer are the Devil's tool

So a couple of weeks ago on the way to work I ran over a deer, yep it was already dead but I had no where to maneuver on the freeway and was forced to go over it. All I had was some blood and guts on the front bumper or so I thought. Fast forward two weeks and I am getting an oil change that turned into two tires and an alignment. As i pick up the car the mechanic says "when did you hit the deer/". I looked at him and was like "I didn't hit a deer". His answer was there was a lot of deer guts and hairy hide all under my car. Then I was like nope "I did not hit it I rolled over it". Well the upstart is that my car is now one state away at the official car insurance repair shop to find out if it is a bent frame or rear suspension. Hoping and praying for a fix I want my Hyundai back!


Today I wore the angel pendant hoping that prayers to the hyundais good health would be heard. The pendant is from a trip to New Orleans bought at Earth Odyssey in the French quarter. It is a titanium druzy with yellows and pinks, the head is a large pearl and the side stones are citrine. I added pearls and metal pagoda shaped beads.

Yesterday I was having fun with a Allison Strine pendant with greens, purples and blues. I love her whimsical pieces. I keep buying more and more of her pendants. She has the cutest pendants. Each one speaks to my own sense of humor. I use them to mark times of celebration in my life.
  • allisonstrine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment