Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wine Country

We spent today on the East side of Seneca Lake wine tasting. We did the Polar Pass again this year.

I love doing this I am surprised each year how some of my favoirtes stay the same- Red Cat, Cabin Fever, Tickle Hill's SusieQ. Then other wineries we found some new ones as well. We had lunch at Red Newt it was wonderful Mediterrian Chicken soup with a Corned Beef/beer sauted collard greens, swiss cheese on wheat bread. For dinner we were in Geneva at Beef & Brew for dinner- having Beer & Cheddar soup, and their speciality the Beef & Brew Stew.

To compliment my wine touring I had a wonderful grape colored sweater and paired it with a grape necklace. The metal grape cluster with a dark metal finish and gold, green and lavendar pearls. The bottom of the piece has purple and gold crystals. For fun I put on a pair of small purple and pearl buddha earrings, only to lose one during the day. Hopefully no karma was lost with the buddha.

No comments:

Post a Comment