Saturday, February 11, 2012

Annapolis weekend

I do so love this town. We are having a great visit.......actually an awesome visit the youngest had a great time and has decided to complete her acceptance to USNA Class of 2016. I am so proud of her and can not wait for her to start her amazing career. If it is anything like her  big brothers time on the yard she will make memories and friendships that will last her a lifetime.
I had a fun time packing jewelry for the trip. For the month of February, the love month, I tend to wear jewelry with hearts or anything in pink or reds. I have some wonderful glass heart beads made by Bella Bead, Linda is an art teacher in New York and her work is detailed, fun and quirky.  http://lindasbellabeads.com/ I wore one with the evil eye and the other focal bead was a heart with wings and a peace sign.


My other necklace featured a magenta carved bead with a stick pearl and a dangly crystal on the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment