Sunday, February 5, 2012

super bead sunday

It may be super bowl Sunday but I am not that into football.  So instead I had a "super bead sunday" I finished three necklaces.
These are polymer clay pendants made by me that I had finished last Thursday I wire wrapped them at a beading party. Nothing like friends, beads and some new skills to learn to make a good time.

The first pendant is green gold dove with very tiny accent beads, wire wrapped and strung with green jade, yellow and gold pearls and seed beads.
Second pendant was a copper clock with purple and blue accenting. I strung it with purple pearls, amethyst chips and seed beads.
The third is a turquoise and purple owl wrapped with a darker metal frame. It is on wrapped onto a copper chain. The chain has light blue pearls wire wrapped into the chain circle links.

Now the only question is which one I will donate to the silent art auction?
This is being done to raise money for Project Graduation for Horseheads High School I am honored to be asked to participate. Becca graduates this year the last of our three children to graduate from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment