Friday, August 31, 2012

So here I am an empty nester and I really thought I would have more time to bead instead I find I am doing less.
Maybe the fact it is just so hot all day that by the time I get home I do not want to do anything but laze around.
The eye problem vitrious detachemnt led to a permanent black floater ring in my left eye. So it is tricky to work with artificial lighting and my reading glasses. So that leaves day time hours as the best-something working M-F hinders.
However the most important reason is I have so many really great summer necklaces already that I do not feel the need to bead any more.
So what will inspire me?
Playing with Karen in polymer clay always produces 2-3 pendants that I will love to show off.
Going on vacation out of New York lets me see the world in a different way. Next off to Palm Springs  
to see family, enjoy the sunshine, see David for the first time in 15 months................

No comments:

Post a Comment